Friday, January 06, 2006

Cerita tentang mesej...

Abah dapat emel dari seorang kawan kejap tadi. Emel yg ada mesej yang menarik. Dan sebelum abah bercuti lama untuk raya haji ni, abah letakkan mesej tersebut disini, untuk anda semua, kawan2 yang senantiasa dihati abah...

What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy, there would be 10 moments of sadness?

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else and you could never have them?

Some people live and some people die.

But I want to tell you that I love you

That I will always be here for you when and if you need me...

If I died tomorrow, you would be in my heart forever. Would I be in yours?

We might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year, don't talk that often the next year, and don't want to talk at all the year after that.

So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.

I truly cherish you.

Tell this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and tell it to the person who told you.

Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will.

Remember, everyone needs a friend; someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this message and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

No comments: